Join us on February 23 at 14:00 CET (07:00 EST) with our guest host Oracle Ace Kim Berg Hansen presenting “Use Cases of Row Pattern Matching in Oracle 12c”
In this month’s free webinar, you’ll learn how you can use Oracle’s pattern recognition features to gain actionable insights from your organization’s or client’s data.
About the Webinar
Let’s hear from Kim why you should attend this webinar:
In recent years, pattern recognition has been a very hot topic in business intelligence. Pattern recognition techniques can be applied to many use cases such as finding ups and downs in values over time (e.g. stock tickers), detecting fraudulent behavior, grouping consecutive data, finding gaps, finding or merging overlapping periods and calculating number of children in hierarchical data.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Syntax of row pattern matching
- Demonstration of various use cases, where each use case highlights ways of using different parts of MATCH_RECOGNIZE:
- DEFINE – what to define, PREV, NEXT, FIRST, LAST, referring to other variables, order of evaluation
- PATTERN- regular expression style syntax
- MEASURES – RUNNING, FINAL, CLASSIFIER, MATCH_NUMBER
- ONE/ALL ROWS PER MATCH
- AFTER MATCH
- ORDER BY
- PARTITION BY